Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 5: Sharing

I guess I got a little head of myself due to excitement because I posted my video in Thing 4! I also posted it on YouTube with the tags of sbisdL2P3 and athens. In Thing 4 I also wrote that the audience that it is intended for would be 5th graders doing research on a city of country or an after school technology class completing a research project. It could be adapted for other research projects if the various components were discussed such as the title and ending page, the editing of the stills and the layering of the voice over and music.

You can find my project by searching the tags athens or sbisdL2P3 or clicking on this link!

2 comments:

  1. Please go back and edit this post and make that link hot. Currently we can not click it.
    I think if you put your cursor at the end of it and click enter, it should turn it hot!

    You might want to be sure you are on the compose tab (not the html tab) of your post box when you attempt that change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't ever make that link live even though I tried repeatedly, but I managed to make it even better and dusted off some rusty skills during the process! One can almost learn (or relearn) anything on the web!

    ReplyDelete