Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 4: Creating



The creative process was helped by sticking to my storyboard. I was tempted to add a number of more images but tried to stick to the idea that less is more. Since I am thinking this is a model for either the 5th graders or an after school technology class, I also needed to remember my audience and not make it to difficult to render something similar to it. As I have been working through this process of the 5 3/4 things, I have been wondering about setting up another blog or a wiki with steps for completing this project that students can go through.

My second pair of eyes that viewed my video thought the comparisons to Houston and Texas would be helpful for elementary students. She wondered if students would know about the literacy rates of other countries, but I think that the 5th graders study that as a marker for developing countries verses already developed countries - I could be wrong. She was also glad the visuals moved slow enough so she could get a good look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment